Annotation. The oral poetry of the Khakass people survived thanks to the masters and keepers of verbal creative work, who carefully kept the works in the memory and skillfully passed them on from generation to generation. In the public environment, the masters of epic were always surrounded by honor and respect. One of the greatest masters of storytelling improvisation is the outstanding khaidzhi-nymakhchi, Makar Konstantinovich Dobrov (1903-1969). The author focuses on the in-depth study of the storyteller’s creative work, features of storytelling mastery.
Keywords: storyteller, heroic epic, epic tradition, storytelling mastery, repertoire, manuscripts.
For citation: Chistobaeva N.S. Makar Konstantinovich Dobrov (1903-1969) // Siberian Research. 2021. 1(5).
P. 58 – 60. http://doi.org/10.33384/26587270.2021.05.01.12e
Received April 15, 2021, accepted May 20, 2021, published June 1, 2021
1. Lord A.B. Narrator. Moscow: Nauka, 1994. 368 p.
2. Chistobaeva N.S. Semyon Prokopevich Kadyshev (1885-1977). Tambov: Gramota, 2016. № 12. Part 1. Pp. 48-51.
3. Chistobaeva N.S. S.V. Abumov’s narrative mastery (105 years since his birth) // The world of science, culture, education. Gorno-Altaisk, 2016. № 5 (60). Pp. 376-378. (0.5 printers sheet).
4. Mainogasheva V.Ye. Khakass narrators and singers. Abakan: Khakass Book House, 2000. – 104 p.
5. Samples of Turkic tribes’ folk literature, published by V. Radlov. Part. IX. Dialects of the Uriankhai (Soyots), Abakan Tatars and Karagas. Texts collected and translated by N.F. Katanov. Saint-Petersburg. 1907. 668 p.
6. Illarionov V.V. Art of the Yakut Olonkhosuts. Yakutsk, 1982.
7. Ӏki akh oi khulun (Two white-creamy foals) // Khan pozyrakh attyg Khan Mirgen (Khan Mirgen on a blood-red horse). Abakan: Khakass Book House, 1969. Pp. 115-209.
Information about author
CHISTOBAEVA Nadezhda Stepanovna, Candidate of Philology, Head of the Department of Folklore, Khakass Research Institute of Language, Literature and History, 655017, Abakan, 23 Shchetinkin Str., e-mail: Chistobaevafirstname.lastname@example.org