The article highlights the role of administrative influence on the establishing of a special network of settlements - "poorly populated" urban settlements in Yakutia. The author believes that the existence of "poorly populated" cities can be considered as a unique phenomenon in the history of Russian urban science requiring special study.
Keywords: regional urban environment, "poorly populated" city, bourgeois reforms, government bodies.
For citation: Petrov P.P. Historical cities of Yakutia (XVII – early XX century): problem statement // Siberian Research. 2019. 1 (1). P. 60 - 63.
Received January 21, 2019; accepted for publication February 28, 2019; published April 01, 2019.
INFORMATION ABOUT AUTHOR
1. PETROV Panteleimon Panteleimonovich, Candidate of Historical Sciences, Head of the Museum of the History of Academic Science in Yakutia named after G. P. Basharin, Institute for Humanities Research and Indigenous Studies of the North, the Siberian Branch of the Russian Academy of Sciences, 677027, Yakutsk, St. Petrovsky, Russia, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. Repina L.P. Teoreticheskie osnovaniya i perspektivyi regionalnoy istorii [Theoretical foundations and perspectives of regional history] // Prepodavatel. 21 vek. [Teacher. 21 century]. 2013. № 3. P. 266 – 272 [In Russian].
2. Mazur L.N. Rossiyskaya derevnya v usloviyah urbanizatsii: regionalnoe izmerenie (vtoraya polovina XIX – HH v.) [Russian village in the context of urbanization: the regional dimension (the second half of the XIX - XX centuries)]. Ekaterinburg: Izd-vo Ural. un-ta [Publishing House of the Ural University], 2012. 472 с. [In Russian].
3. Polnoe sobranie zakonov R ossiyskoy imperii. Sobr. 2. [Complete Collection of Laws of the Russian Empire. Collected 2]. Т. 38. № 29126 [In Russian].
4. Safronov F.G. Russkie na severo-vostoke Azii v 17 – seredine 19 v. [Russians in northeast Asia in the 17th - mid 19th century]. М., 1978 [In Russian].
5. Gogolev Z.V. Yakutiya na rubezhe 19 – 20 vv. [Yakutia at the turn of the 19th - 20th centuries]. Novosibirsk, 1970 [In Russian].
6. Vilkov O.N. Ocherki sotsialno-ekonomicheskogo razvitiya Sibiri kontsa 16 – nachala 18 v. [Essays on the socio-economic development of Siberia of the late 16th - early 18th century]. Novosibirsk, 1990 [In Russian].
7. Rabtsevich V.V. Sibirskiy gorod v doreformennoy sisteme upravleniya [Siberian city in the pre-reform control system]. Novosibirsk, 1984 [In Russian].
8. Fedorov V.I. Yakutiya v epohu voyn i revolyutsiy. 1900 – 1919 gg. (v dvuh knigah). 2-e izd. [Fedorov V.I. Yakutia in the era of wars and revolutions. 1900 - 1919 (in two books). 2nd ed.]. Novosibirsk, 2013 [In Russian].
9. Petrov P.P. Goroda Yakutii (1861 – 1917 gg.) [Cities of Yakutia (1861 - 1917).. Yakutsk, 1990 [In Russian].
10. Polnoe sobranie zakonov Rossiyskoy imperii. Sobr. 1. [The complete collection of laws of the Russian Empire. Collected 1]. Т. 14. № 2218 [In Russian].
11. Polnoe sobranie zakonov Rossiyskoy imperii. Sobr. 2. [The complete collection of laws of the Russian Empire. Collected 2]. Т. 17. С. 81, 823, 824 [In Russian].
12. Svod zakonov Rossiyskoy imperii. T.2. Gorodovoe Polozhenie 1892 g. [The code of laws of the Russian Empire. T.2. City Regulation 1892]. Art. 1 - 22 [In Russian].