1. By sending the manuscript to the editors of the journal, the author guarantees that this article has not been published or submitted for publication elsewhere.
2. When the authors decide to send submitted article to another edition, the authors are obliged to send an official notice to the Journal’s editor.
3. The editors has the right to shorten and correct articles, change the design of graphs, figures and tables to bring them in line with the standard of the Journal, without changing the meaning of the information provided.
4. In the event of late response of the author (authors) to the request of the editors, the editors may, at their discretion, make corrections to the article, postpone the scheduled time for publication, or reject the article.
5. Manuscripts that do not adhere to the specified rules shall not be considered.
6. The editors are not responsible for the accuracy of the information provided by the authors. Editorial opinion may not coincide with the opinion of the authors.
7. Rejected manuscripts and reviews on them are not returned to the authors.
8. Publisher has the right to publish articles in the form and sequence that seems optimal for the Journal. Published articles are the property of the publisher, and full or partial reproduction of materials without the written permission of the publisher is not allowed.
Article Submission Requirements
As part of the submission process, authors are required to confirm the following points. The manuscript can be returned to the authors if it does not adhere to these guidelines.
1. This article has not been previously published, and has not been submitted for review and publication in another journal (or authors should send explanation and arguments on such matters in Comments for the Editor).
2. The file of the article is to be submitted in Microsoft Word or RTF document format.
3. Internet links are provided as a complete URL.
4. The text is typed with one and a half line spacing (1,5); 14 pt; to highlight the accents it is recommended to use italics rather than underlining (except Internet links). All images, graphics and tables are placed within the text.
5. If you are submitting an article to a journal, then all the requirements of the blind review procedure must be met.
6. Specify ORCID ID of the authors. To obtain an ORCID ID, follow the link and register here https://orcid.org/register
7. All the meta-data of the paper (author names, affiliations, title, abstract, key words) are presented in both Russian and English.